Keeping the party going
A few of our students tend to work more in the evenings, after the meal is eaten, and while the dancing is done. Keep an eye out for Zac and the crew making sure the party continues to delight right to the end.
• What animal would you be and why?
I’d be a tortoise, because they live so long. Did you know that Charles Darwin’s tortoise outlived him by over a hundred years and died in 2006?
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Some very long classical symphony that would still be playing when the fire brigade came to rescue me.
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
I’d fire up Trident and point it straight at Wuhan until they promised to stop eating bats.
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
Time travel, so I could meet my great-great-great-grandparents and also stop myself from doing embarrassing things.
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
I’d invite the Queen, so she could tell me what she really thinks of all the world leaders she’s had to meet. Plus, if I asked nicely she might let me try on the crown jewels.