Cruising at Carlowrie
Sam joins our stellar events team after six years sailing the oceans on some of the world’s most luxurious yachts. Now that she has her land legs back, Sam has really hit the ground running (often with her dog Hugo) and has quickly become a key member, bringing confidence, a sharp mind and a soothing voice. Welcome aboard Sam!
• What animal would you be and why?
For as long as I can remember I have been called a Sloth by my friends, they have grown to be my favourite animal. They are super chilled and like basking in the sun, very similar to myself.
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Gregory Porter – Holding On
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
I am a massive animal lover, that being said I would implement stricter punishments for animal cruelty. I would also create a scheme for inmates to do voluntary work in animal shelters, this would heal a void of loneliness regarding the animals and social responsibility for the inmates.
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
I am very conscious of time, that being said my superpower would be to pause the essence of time, so I can really enjoy special moments a little longer.
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
No matter how difficult times may feel, everything will always be okay in the end – Very simple and to the point but one I always remember.
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
Jordan Belfort – After watching the Wolf of Wallstreet I have many many…many questions.