Making service a fine art
Nina joins us at weekends, travelling up from the Borders where she studies art. With a big smile and a great attitude, Nina is a firm favourite with our guests and our own little family.
• What animal would you be and why?
Otter because they’re curious, creative, they enjoy being alone and being part of a pack. I also enjoy some sunbathing where possible.
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Paolo Nutini- last request
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
Free renewable energy for everyone, let’s save the planet people.
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
I’d love to be able to fly, I think it would be fun and would visit so many different places.
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
What’s for you won’t pass you by.
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
Antoni Gaudi- first person that got me interested in design, I wish there was more architecture as fun, wacky and iconic as his.