Service with a smile
Megan has a great attitude, and always a smile making her popular with our own Carlowrie family and our guests. Ever present and super helpful, she brings a shine to Carlowrie events.
• What animal would you be and why?
An elephant because they are beautiful friendly creatures, very focused, family-orientated and loyal. Like elephants I enjoy working together as part of a group and have an incredible level of determination to do my best on even the smallest of tasks.
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Something I already don’t like because any other song i would end up hating by the time i get saved.
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
Give everyone a yearly allowance to go on holiday because lets face it, when are you ever happier than when you’re on holiday!
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
I would want to somehow be able to communicate with animals, maybe then I wouldn’t look as crazy when I’m having full on conversations with my pets!
• What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Don’t sign up for university classes that start before 10am.
• If you had a dinner party what famous person would you invite and why?
Probably Lewis Capaldi because he is hilarious and only says 20 minutes down the road.