Always looking to learn, and with plenty of fresh ideas, Luke is a star in the making.
Luke GibsonCommis Chef
Young Luke came to Carlowrie as a placement for his course at a nearby catering college, however his passion and enthusiasm singled him out, and he is now a part of our kitchen brigade. Always looking to learn, and with plenty of fresh ideas of his own, Luke will go far – a star in the making!
• What animal would you be and why?
A lion because they are strong an powerful an known as king of the jungles.
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
I would increase the pay for key workers.
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
To be able to time travel so I can go back to the past with loved ones are aren’t here anymore.
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
To stick in and be the best person I can be
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
Stormzy to hear all about his life and the meanings behind his songs.