Events Manager Jen Cusick is on hand to help tailor your event and oversee the day-to-day goings on at Carlowrie Castle.
Please feel free to contact her directly.
Jen CusickEvents Manager
Jen lives on the castle grounds and is the first point of contact for people looking to experience any event at Carlowrie. Jen finished her studies at Queen Margaret University and went on to run her own very successful high-end catering company. Jen’s next challenge was running events at a top Scottish venue, organising high profile events and looking after VIPs and celebrities who visited Scotland.
Jen is a true perfectionist in everything she does and will make your special day at Carlowrie one to remember for the rest of your life.
• What animal would you be and why?
My dog toots because she is the most loved animal I know.
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Gregory Porter Liquid spirit – Claptone
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
Request breakfast in bed
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
Healing Power for those in need.
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
Wherever you are right now both personal/work – it doesn’t define your future…chances are you will be some place very different five years from now.
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
Oprah Winfrey to hear her story in person. She truly is an inspiration for woman, everything about her rags to riches story inspires me.