Organising the Organisation
Helen works behind the scenes keeping us all in order. Her seemingly quiet demeanour masking a relentless quest for truth, justice and cups of tea.
• What animal would you be and why?
Probably a butterfly, they are colourful, delicate and clever having evolved from a chrysalis
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Jokingly Born Free 🙂 probably Dancing Queen
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
I would find nore ways of supporting education. Mainly the Arts -Music, Painting, Dance & Excercise. These subjects are so important to building confidence, and aiding wellbeing, & mental health. In this current climate of Covid 19 these are the things keeping most of us sane. Education is not just about gaining excellent academic results.
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
Would probably be to fly. No traffic jams and having freedom to soar and glide catching the thermals
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
What’s for you won’t go past you OR just be yourself!
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
Banksy the Artist, would love to know who he is, how he learned to paint, what gives him inspiration and what makes him tick. He is so unpredictable goodness knows how dinner would be. A feast of Art!