Whether you have a query about the castle or want to give feedback on your Carlowrie experience, Andrew is always happy to hear from you.
Over the last 20 years our Oslo-based CEO Andrew Marshall has built and scaled all of the Carlowrie Group brands.
Learn more about Andrew and his family on our History page.
• What animal would you be and why?
I guess a free-range chicken like the ones in the Carlowrie walled garden as I love chicken, my family had a chicken business and chickens are all round pretty decent things not causing much harm.
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
At the moment with warmer climes just round the corner it would have to be something like Peggy Gou’s uplifting song Starry Night. Jen from Carlowrie got me into her music after I found out she was coming to stay at Carlowrie.
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
Take a fairly large chunk of the UK foreign aid money given to the one hundred plus countries around the world and sort out the homeless epidemic in the UK once and for all.
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
Teleportation would be handy to get over to Scotland from Oslo to see my family and the Carlowrie team.
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
My Mum taught me to never to go to bed on a bad word and to pray for people when they go out their way to do things to upset or hurt you, I have tried to do that to the best of my ability in my adult life, it brings me inner peace and strength and it is something I have passed onto my two boys.
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
It would have to be Isobel Wylie Hutchsion to hear all about her expeditions.