Allen and his team keep Carlowrie shining and always looking at her beautiful best.
Allen SivesHousekeeping Manager
Allen’s attention to detail and impeccable standards are a huge part of the Carlowrie experience, but you will hardly ever see him or his team moving discretely behind the scenes. Our stunning bedrooms are kept pristine and our amazing public spaces fresh and sparkling, often within a seemingly impossible turnaround time.
- What animal would you be and why?
Kangaroo – Bouncing through life tackling everything head on
- If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Whitney Houston – I look to you
- If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
Buy a Range Rover Velar as my official car
- What superpower would you like to have and why?
Time travel back and forward between 1912 and be part of the household of the aristocratic Crawley family in the Edwardian era of Downtown Abbey.
- What is the best advice anyone has given you?
“Step away from the fridge”
- If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
Katherine Jenkins, at the end of the dinner party she can sing
“🎶TIME TO SAY GOODBYE”🎶