Like a car bonnet…
Alisha joined the Castle last year whilst studying, and has never stopped running since. You want it done? Alisha is already there! Great team member and role model for the newer recruits.
• What animal would you be and why?
It would be a Red Panda because they are my favourite animals they are unique, gentle and loyal. I have adopted a Red Panda at Edinburgh Zoo called Bruce and who I used to visit regularly.
• If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
Someone like you – Adele.
• If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
When I become PM the first thing I would do is focus on putting legislation into place to look after the vulnerable children and our homeless.
• What superpower would you like to have and why?
Time travel would be a superpower I would really love as I could still see loved ones that have passed away and meet their families.
• What is the best advice anyone has given you?
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Only pack what you can carry yourself.
• If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
I would have to invite Rosa Parks if she was still alive, she has been such an inspiration for me being an activist. I would ask her how it felt to sit on the bus and ask her if she would be my life coach.