Caring for Carlowrie
Alena brings great experience in the hotel and events industry, but most of all she cares! Alena looks after our team, she goes out of her way to go many extra miles for our guests, and she keeps us all on our toes to keep our staff areas organised.
- What animal would you be and why?
I would be a reindeer. I would go on a magical ride with Santa all over the world.
- If you were stuck in an elevator and forced to listen to one song what would it be?
It depends for how long I would be stuck in it. For 15 min – “Enjoy the Silence” by Depeche Mode
- If you were Prime Minister what is the first thing you would do?
I would build up a cohesive team of professionals
- What superpower would you like to have and why?
Ability to fly, to have freedom to go anywhere I want and any time I want to visit and enjoy the beauties of the Earth
- What is the best advice anyone has given you?
Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better
- If you had a dinner party, what famous person would you invite and why?
Anne-Sophie Pic, a French chef. She is the best female chef who ever win three Michelin stars. It would be nice to talk about her career as a chef, to cook together, learn and build up some skills…and then to enjoy a culinary masterpiece created together.